WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?

t-dawg

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jun 12, 2008
Boston
Yes this does have stuff to do with raising. Since Easter, i've wanted chickens. My mother said that if my father said yes, i could get some. well, he said yes, but now they keep putting up excuses why i cant get them, like " We have to fix the barn first!" But our barn is perfectly fine. Or "I'll buy/build a coop as soon as i get the chance to." He's had since easter. They just keep procrastinating, and i don't kno what to do! i wrote a letter to them explaning stuff, but im pretty sure they'll just shrug it off when i give it to them.
hit.gif
They also say it would be too much money, but i'd be paying for them entirely. WHAT SHOULD I DO!(im gonna hopefully have enough money for everything)

Ask if you can purchase with your own money and build properly. That would be fair. Have you done your research about what they need?

If your parents really don't want chickens that's another matter for a sit-down discussion. After all, it's their property...but hey, one day you'll have your own place...be sure to check for zoning regs, too!
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom