Getting more lavender silkies on July 30! Pictures of my 3 month olds

silkieluver_07

Songster
11 Years
Jan 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
I was put on the waiting list for the self-blue silkies for next year. Ideal called me and asked if I wanted some to ship on the 30th!
wee.gif
So I am getting 6 more lavender silkies. Hopefully, this time I dont get more roosters than hens! (3 roos and 1 hen the first time)

Last edited:
Thanks olp. I really had to consider getting these because I'm swamped with chicks now. All the broodies are hatching
smile.png
(My one silkie hatched 14 out of 15 eggs!) But I have interested buyers for the ones I have, so I know that I would have room for the lavenders.

Can you post pictures of the ones you already have. I would be interested in seeing how their color looks. I left an email a while back to be on the waiting list for contact when they had some more lavenders.

Sure, I dont have any recent pictures (their now 3 months old) but I have some from when they were a month old. I will take updated pictures tomorrow!

Here are some pictures of my lavender cockeral:
violet.jpg

My other cockeral:
grape.jpg

My only lavender pullet at one day old. I really like her vaulted skull, but she has an extra third toe on one foot.
sad.png
Out of four, I get three cockerals and one pullet...and then I find out she has an extra toe....Hopefully this time I get a couple more pullets
smile.png

Labender.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I am wanting that particular gene and I was trying to what the type is. I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom