Secret Swap

Katelyn

Cooped Up
12 Years
Jun 2, 2007
Hello,

I am from the old BYC forum, and decided to come here too. Over at the other forum they had a secret swap where people who wanted to particapate in it were paired up and sent each other things, such as eggs, books, chicken things etc. I missed out on the last one, but would love to do one.

I was just wondering if this is something that you guys would be interested in. If so you can email me at [email protected] and when we have enough people I will pair everyone up, and will give you your partners email so you can tell each other what you like, and what you have.

I have seen many things at the store that would be perfect for this. And who doesnt like to recieve eggs.

Anyways, if you would like to do this, just let me know.

p.s
If you have already done this, please inform me of the next one, or perhaps this could be the next one.

I got everyones emails, and will email you back by friday, I am waiting to make sure I get all the people that want in, so if I havent emailed you back, dont worry, its coming.

If you want to get ahead of the game, send me a email with what you have to send to your partner and what you want. I will try to pair you up the best I can.

Katelyn, over at the original BYC-we got paired up but didn't decide gifts until after we got to know our person a little. That makes it more a surprise and less work for you.
You don't want to pick what everyone gets, do you? maybe just pair people up, and let them work out the details??? just an idea-that's how the one over their worked.

D.gif
What a cool idea! Is it too late for me to join?
I'll send you my email and see ....

Back
Top Bottom