FS: ~Purebred Silver Sebright eggs~ CHEAP PRICE ships tomorrow *NY*

SundownWaterfowl

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 16, 2008
Southern Columbia County NY
You will receive 6 Purebred Silver Sebright hatching eggs. These eggs are from yesterday and today. If you pay by 8pm EST tonight, they will ship out first thing tomorrow via Priority Mail.

The total is $13.50 w/ priority shipping included. Payment is by Paypal instant transfer only. I can not accept e-checks as I wouldnt be able to ship the eggs for 5 or more days until it cleared. Thanks for your understanding. Eggs are individually bubblewrapped and packed with lots of cushioning.

I have received several reports from customers that have said they have gotten 100% fertility.
I have also been checking eggs and have had 100% fertility. I have also had a couple of 100% hatches this year.
P1280018.jpg

Here is one of my roosters.

If you want these eggs please post SOLD and pm me for my paypal email address.

Wow. I can't believe these haven't sold yet.

DH liked them at the fair. I doubt he likes them enough to let me get the bator out again. I was told after the last hatch that I was "done" hatching. I said "For 2008, maybe..." He sighed, really loud.

I'll ask him about these over dinner tonight. If nothing elses, it should be good for a laugh to watch the expression on his face.

And maybe you'll sell them in the meantime and take away this terrible temptation
lau.gif

Just wanted to say, these are the best packed eggs I have received yet!!
I got my 6 plus a couple of extras and they all came thru just fine..
Cannot wait to get a few pips out of these..

OH just buy them...where are you going to find PUREBRED eggs out of such a nice roo for $13 with shipping? cryminy, you couldn't buy chicks for that..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom