Connersville Indiana!

We've only been to a couple but from what we have seen, yes.
I imagine there might even be outside sales going on, don't know if they frown on that or not if the show gets a "cut" or commission?

If there is a website, or if anyone has an address I can mapquest, or just directions would you please share..
I would like to go, But I want to know how to get there once Im in Connersville.
Because Im the type that will drive in circles right past it then give up and drive all the way back home! LOL
(Directionally challenged!)

It is right in between their fairgrounds and the dairy queen.
There is a driveway in between.
I don't know the addy, I may have it on the form, I"ll look when I get home.

Flowerpot - get directions from Chickencop. He and I went last time. I left hours before he did, and he still beat me there. People are still talking about the route I took. I swear I was on gravel roads, all s curves, and saw a few mountains. I was read to tun around and go home, but Brian talked me through it! LOl

Yolonda

Horsechick The new guys are all at home and settled in. I have them under lights, so I can get a head start on eggs. They aren't laying yet, but a few of my polish and white d'ucccles are.

Yolonda

2602 N park road Connersville, IN....Mapquest it, and dont stop for directions or you will hear the banjo playing in the background....right Yolanda???? LOL

If you are going you can meet me up at my place and follow me up if you want Flowerpot, Im leaving the house about 7am...going later this time for Im not showing anything. Just hope I get there in time to look at some sale birds before "someone" buys up all the nice ones....
wink.png

Quote:
I've decided that Brown County is on our list of where we might like to retire. (the town we are in now is great...but way too flat!)

Last edited:
I try to go there at least once a year to go shopping around.
Love to hit the winery!
I havent had the chance this year, so the poultry show is a great excuse! If I dont buy any birds, I can go shopping after the show, But I usually end up buying birds! LOL

Back
Top Bottom