N. Florida/S. Georgia SWAP MEET in Jacksonville, FEB 21 09

No problem Zig, I was actually wanting to see CHickenzoo's cochins. But I'm sure some other people would appreciate pics of yours as well.

Check your home owners insurance to see if it's covered. Some will only cover up to like $200. I had to buy a special policy JUST for my camera gear.

Ok, I'm up to 2 Cochin babies and a white Silkie baby, yeah! Will probably keep all if these are the only hatchers. We'll see.

Head count--any lurkers out there coming? I've sent addresses to over 10 people.

What's a good bantam breed for kids? I want a silkie but Mike wants chickens that look like a "CHICKEN" lol. I've been looking @ d'Anvers and d'Uccles what do u all think?

I am looking for Red Sexlinks, Naked Necks, and a Giant Jersey if anybody has any chicks that will be coming to the swap, please let me know.

I can order them from a hatchery, but I don't want 25 more chickens.

Here is a picture of 2 White Silkie chicks that were born in the last 2 days. You can tell that this batch have the gold gene. I have 8 so far!!!
ya.gif

354519733.jpg

i want SILKIES!!!!! They are toooo CUTE!!! My husband bought an iPhone today think I can use that to get a couple?

Here are some of my cochins.....(feathers are messed up or broken....sorry)
7205_cochin_boys.jpg

7205_bluehens.jpg

Zigzag I have JG. here is my JG young roo. I only have 1 or 2 chicks right now (sold most)
I also have eggs. Right now I have him w/ Black & white hens. I have a Blue roo coming of age.
I only have 1 or 2 Phenoix chicks, I think the 3rd has something mixed? $3 each
JG are $5, they are older but not full feather yet.
7205_andrebigboy.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom