New Hampshire Chicken Swap Listings

1Chick Magnet

Songster
11 Years
Sep 16, 2008
New Hampshire
Hi, I thought it would be helpful if there was a user friendly thread where all the NH chicken swaps were listed. Links to the swap threads,dates, and times will be listed.
If you know of a chicken related event of interest, please feel free to post it here. Auction,show,swap,ect. This is meant as a reference thread. If you have questions about an individual swap, go to the actual thread if there is one. There are many helpful people on these threads ready,willing, and able to answer your questions.
If you know of a swap in a surrounding state, please list that also. Some of us do not mind the drive when chicken mania sets in. One of our neighbors just may have that special fuzzy butt you are in search of! How many among us have driven a crazy amount of miles for the perfect new addition to the family?
this thread is also meant as an archive. The most recent swaps will be on the last page.

Last edited:
Defenition of a chicken swap for those who have never been to one. Critters are for sale. Some are swapped but most are sold. This year I have seen chickens,bunnies,ducks,turkeys,pigeons,geese,peacocks,quail,
phesant,guineas,pigs,goats,a lamb on a leash in diapers, sugar gliders,plants,homemade goods, and all types of crafts. (Hope I did not leave anything out.)
Our group has recently decided to call our events NH Market Fairs
because so much more than chickens are available.
These events are fast paced,alot of fun,full of great people, and you see alot of beautiful animals. You get the opportunity to talk to people with knowledge of each variety. You may even get to take some of these beauties home if you are fast! Come see for yourself. All events are FREE to attend and most are free to set up.

I would like to thank all the people who make these events happen and the stores for the use of the parking lots and the bathrooms!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Hey Janet, can you add the date here. I am lost now with all the swaps and need to make sure I write them on a calendar and NOT plan anything on those weekends! Not that I have anything to sell, but gosh, I need more chickens...did I just say that...no not me, yes, no....I need a new place to live!

Back
Top Bottom