6 True Blue & Black Ameraucana Chicks- Ship or pick-up Westchester NY

AHappychick

Wanna-be Farmer
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
westchester
6 blue and black Ameraucana Chicks Shipping can be as soon as mid Feb. but you may also choose a shipping date as this is a pre-order

I will have a few other auctions going and I am happy to combine shipping to save $

Shipping is $45 no matter where in the continental US you are so please do mot PM or post your zip code.
Chicks will have a good heat pad, grow gel, and be in a well padded new box.

If you are in a Northern Climate you may want to push your hatch date a little further for when it is not so cold.

I can vaccinate for Mareks for an additional $20

Pics of my flock are below as well as chicks I hatched this winter.

The eggs are the ones on the bottom right side in pic above. NOT the top left side which are Araucanas and not as blue in color as my Ameraucana eggs are.

Some pics of the hens are from the summer when some were still Pullets they have filled in a lot more.

If you have an Ameraucanas Egg chart my eggs are the following colors: D6, C15, C14, C7, B6, and one hen that lays a A9!!!!

amchicksf2pic3.jpg

blkamroof1pic2.jpg

amsplashandblue.jpg

AmeraucanaBlackF1Juvinilepic1.jpg

AmeraucanaBlueHenF1pic4-1.jpg

AmeraucanaSplashF1henpic2-1.jpg

100_3981.jpg

those are silkie eggs more tan than pink, although I guess some are a light pink.

Last edited:
sorry to be a bit off topic but do you have any ameraucana and bcm pullets? looking for about 1/2 doz each. thanks jim

I have a long list for pullets at this time I am not adding anymore to my list as It is going to take a lot of hatching to do it and my operation is very small. I will be putting up some pairs and trios on eggbid once they have grown out and close to laying age.

I can do unsexed chicks or eggs at this time only. sorry!

She has some pretty babies Here are some of the ones I hatched out from her eggs. They are the blue ameraucanas (there are a few blue/blk marans mixed in this photo.

45258_bmaransbamer.jpg

Here are the blue ameraucanas at 2 weeks old (yesterday)
45258_blue_americana_babies.jpg

~Lenette

Back
Top Bottom