Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked the weather....a high of 39 next Friday!!! Holy Heat Wave!!!
celebrate.gif

My babies are being shipped the next week so hopefully it stays warm for them!

glad to hear things are going well Keyt!

RIR, the chicks are cute!

The weather is NOT cute!

Bring on the MUD!

In the 10 day forecast they're saying for this area it's going to get above freezing Saturday and then stay that way right on through to next weekend and perhaps even after that.
ep.gif
Which could definitely mean a good thaw around here. It's even better than I had hoped for. I need to make a list of everything I want to get done while it's "warm".

Of course, it also means the next cold snap -- we're sure to get at least one more... -- will be that much more disappointing too.
barnie.gif

You just can't win with Mother Nature.

Jen - I hope I didn't offend you. Didn't mean to put you on the spot, I just wondered if you had an early selection process you were following.
smile.png
And hey, as far as I'm concerned there's nothing wrong with hatching for fun. I've hatched out mutts for my kids before on purpose. Takes all types. Nothing wrong with people that just want to hatch pets, too. Some day I do want one of your beautiful hares though. They are just stunning.

Quote:
The barn has a super thick layer of straw on the ground that I clean daily!! The pasture will be muddy. The chickens love to dig threw the cow pies everyday. Not looking forward to spring when I have to keep them out of the pasture until it is dry enough!!!

Quote:
I have a long list too. Once it hits 30 I start sweating and complaining as I do my daily chores. Gotta love a heat wave!

Hello Everyone!

It has been since December that I have been on. There isn't enough hours in the day!

I have some very exciting news!!!!!!!

There is a new poultry processing plant opening up in Fowlerville!!!! Expected opening date is June 1st. More information to come when available. I talked with the owners tonight, it is going to be a state of the art processing plant. Cannot wait
smile.png
and I am so glad that I don't have to do my own chickens!!!!

Hi Wylie, good to see you again. That is great news for those in your area. Hope all is well with you and the family.
Did you hear that Chickenstock has been set for June 25th?

1057171dwr6f0zk94.jpg

49 Days Until April 1

Can you all believe it? Less than 50 days to go!
celebrate.gif

It's cold out there today but the warmer air is supposed to start pushing in here overnight. I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom