Chicken Ornament finds

annaraven

Born this way
9 Years
Apr 15, 2010
SillyCon Valley
So, anyone else got a source for chicken ornaments for Yuletide (or other holidays)? If so, post them here.

I found blown glass chicken ornaments at the Animal Rescue site. They're really pretty - I got one last year, the only color left. This year, I shopped early to get more selection.

Anyone else got a good SPECIFIC place to find chicken ornaments?

ETA: I was hoping for more specific sources, as in, I found "this particular ornament" at "this particular link"? Anyone can search etsy and ebay. I'm looking for more specific than that. What's your favorite shop on etsy for chicken ornaments? Who has great ornaments on ebay? Or elsewhere...

ETA: I'm not looking for instructions on how to search for chicken ornaments. I've edited the title to reflect this.

What cool chicken ornaments have YOU personally bought, and where did you get them. Or if you bought a chicken ornament but thought it was not so good, let us know that. As people have noted, there's a lot available on ebay, etsy, google, etc. But sharing our finds might be fun. Or is it too early for people to think about this?

Last edited:
I wasn't sure where to post it. Since I was also interested in sources outside of BYC members. But that's a good idea. I could post a link there.

Back
Top Bottom