this is my buff girl
018.jpg

my black girl
016.jpg

003-4.jpg

my mottled girl
008-4.jpg

004-4.jpg

Show us your little ones...chochins or not..I love little bantys, never knew I would....

Last edited:
I have a little Buff one like yours and a partridge one I picked them up in a pet shop last week. Should have known better to buy from them as I found the Buff one has seriously bad scaly leg she's nearly crippled hopefully with a lot of tlc she'll get better.
I'll take a pic in the morning as its night over here
smile.png

Quote:
Oh, sorry to hear that, try the scrubbing with soap first, then use a lot of either vasaline, or neosporin. Do that a few times a week to see if it helps. I love the little buff here, she is feisty, but not mean.
Yes, pictures of your new baby!

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

I have Splash and Lavender Cochin Bantams. Also some LF Black and Barred Cochin boys.

Your black and white mottled hen has a nice shape.

~Aspen

Pictures Aspen!
smile.png
I've been wanting to see some barred Cochin Bantams! And thank you on the compliment..she is small and round.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
The Bantam cochins are my favorites too...didn't I see this picture in the calendar contest..cute..does that cat really care less about that chicken? Always?
tongue.png

Quote:
The Bantam cochins are my favorites too...didn't I see this picture in the calendar contest..cute..does that cat really care less about that chicken? Always?
tongue.png

You know, I think I put it in the calendar contest but I wouldn't swear by it. Actually now that I think about it, I put in a different picture, not this one. Yes, this cat is ALWAYS like this.
We joke that we have to poke her with a stick every couple of days to make sure she's alive
lol.png
She is so laid back. That rooster could have been sitting on her and she wouldn't have cared one bit....
big_smile.png

Quote:
tongue.png

You know, I think I put it in the calendar contest but I wouldn't swear by it. Actually now that I think about it, I put in a different picture, not this one. Yes, this cat is ALWAYS like this.
We joke that we have to poke her with a stick every couple of days to make sure she's alive
lol.png
She is so laid back. That rooster could have been sitting on her and she wouldn't have cared one bit....
big_smile.png

That's too cute. Some cats are like that, and some are little bears, or should say, tigers! My Aunt and Uncle have one that we don't dare go near. We keep our distance as we pass his favorite chair he is sitting on.
lol.png

Referred to this thread by another BYC member -What do you think- 10-12 week old bantam frizzle cochin-Roo or Hen?
26453_100_5285_00.jpg

26453_100_5286.jpg

26453_100_5287.jpg

Any thought would be much appreciated. This is my favorite one of the group and I am hoping its not a boy!

Back
Top Bottom