Strombergs Quail Eggs?

lowcountrypoultry

Songster
11 Years
Jan 30, 2008
Beaufort, South Carolina
Has anyone ever bought quail eggs from Strombergs?

Or eggs at all? I want to buy some more Coturnix quail eggs to put in the bator with some more im getting in the mail.

This same one is posted in the hatcheries section, but didn't get a response. Soo anyone?
smile.png

I haven't, but here's the names of the members of BYC that do have Quail for sale. Maybe you could get some eggs from them shipped to you.

Quail:

Bobwhite- Mothergoose , Tennessee red; Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain; gamebirdsonly ; ace_king_brahma ;
Button- Dipsy Doodle Doo ; Mothergoose ; wilds of pa, butler, pure white; Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain;
Coturnix- Mothergoose , jumbo; SamG347, jumbo brown; Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain; gamebirdsonly ; Ace_King_Brahma , standard & jumbos, various colors;

Quote:
I've got A&M Giant White Coturnix too, please put me on the list!
big_smile.png
(They're not laying yet, but should start any day).

Thanks!

-Kim

I only have standard coturnix eggs coming in. My goldens are on some super strike with me!

As far as Stromberg eggs I'm curious in trying to order their Bob-Birds a hybrid of bobwhite and coturnix.

ETA: My eggs that are available might even be a mix of Texas A&M crosses and Standard as I have a TAM cock in with my standards.

Last edited:
I ordered 24 of the standard coturnix hatching eggs from Stromberg's. They sent me 30 eggs. 2 were cracked. 19 hatched. One was deformed and had to be culled immediately after it hatched. 18 are strong and healthy at four weeks old. I also ordered 12 jumbo coturnix eggs from Turnbull Farms off of Amazon at the same time. got 12 eggs and 7 hatched. These are larger birds and one was white like the Texas A&M's. 25 birds and only 8 are female. Quail for thanksgiving?

Stromberg's does not produce their own products. When you order, the product is drop-shipped from the supplier. Quality could vary widely if they change suppliers.

Back
Top Bottom