Evelle
hennretta
10 months
SLW
89080_iphone1_197.jpg

Henretta she is the best behaved
tongue.png

she is almost a year old just a few more months
and she is my only wyanndott. silverlaced.

Last edited:
Quote:
oh man tony is very handsome!!!! i want a rooster wyanndott so bad and this is what i think of when i talk about them.
edit* my hennretta thought she was a turkey slept with my 4 turkeys untill they were murdered by my neighbors dogs and she was heart broken if i found her a man like this she would prob think she was back to being a chicken
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
oh man tony is very handsome!!!! i want a rooster wyanndott so bad and this is what i think of when i talk about them.
edit* my hennretta thought she was a turkey slept with my 4 turkeys untill they were murdered by my neighbors dogs and she was heart broken if i found her a man like this she would prob think she was back to being a chicken
wink.png

Right now I am trying to find him a new home because my main rooster doesn't like him. If you are close enough you can come and get him.

Quote:
wink.png

Right now I am trying to find him a new home because my main rooster doesn't like him. If you are close enough you can come and get him.

Oh don't tease me like that
sad.png
I live in Idaho...
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom