~•~The Crazy Pullets of BYC!~•~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Whoa. still. YIKES. How do your horses do?!

Don't worry, they're fine. The barn is surrounded by huge trees, so it's always cool. We groom them frequently, so they never have too much hair. Our newest horse likes the heat. She came from Wisconson, so Florida is wonderful. She doesn't like the cold.

Haha that's funny. I'm from the North, and I like my cold!
lol.png
I work at a horse barn, so I know when it get's hot out the horses HATE it!

Quote:
Don't worry, they're fine. The barn is surrounded by huge trees, so it's always cool. We groom them frequently, so they never have too much hair. Our newest horse likes the heat. She came from Wisconson, so Florida is wonderful. She doesn't like the cold.

lol.png

Well, your horses are in the cold more, so they like it better. Ours are the other way around.

Quote:
lol.png

Well, your horses are in the cold more, so they like it better. Ours are the other way around.

Yeah, I guess. My aunt who lives in TX sold a Mini to a lady in MN and the mini was shivering so bad-poor thing! She is all right now.

Quote:

Yeah, I guess. My aunt who lives in TX sold a Mini to a lady in MN and the mini was shivering so bad-poor thing! She is all right now.

Well, I have to say, riding in the summer is not an option in Florida. It's too hot for the rider, and the horse.

Quote:

Well, I have to say, riding in the summer is not an option in Florida. It's too hot for the rider, and the horse.

Ugh, I can imagine.

Quote:

Ugh, I can imagine.

And all this Global Warming stuff isn't helping
hmm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom