~•~The Crazy Pullets of BYC!~•~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
It sounds fun! Should I say congrats?

Yup! Mom finally ordered my AV cable so I can start recording my games professionally! Then, I'm going to layer my commentary over it and upload it onto Youtube!
wee.gif
So then you all can see how epic and totally silly and rather dumb this game is!

I suppose, but I slapped Paragon, a skill that doubles the experience gained, onto Kieran-sama so he'd level up faster. Ah, Paragon... And you get 2 free ones throughout the game! Woo! Now all I need is Nihil, a skill that negates an enemy's skills, and I'll be perfect!

Can't wait! And Congrats! What is your game called? Sorry I have to go so I will get your response later. Good night! Sweet Dreams!

Quote:
Yup! Mom finally ordered my AV cable so I can start recording my games professionally! Then, I'm going to layer my commentary over it and upload it onto Youtube!
wee.gif
So then you all can see how epic and totally silly and rather dumb this game is!

I suppose, but I slapped Paragon, a skill that doubles the experience gained, onto Kieran-sama so he'd level up faster. Ah, Paragon... And you get 2 free ones throughout the game! Woo! Now all I need is Nihil, a skill that negates an enemy's skills, and I'll be perfect!

Can't wait! And Congrats! What is your game called? Sorry I have to go so I will get your response later. Good night! Sweet Dreams!

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

Good night, and sweet dreams to you too!
frow.gif

Eenie: I suppose so. If I get rid of it, Mom won't yell at me so much. That will be good. However, I... Hate... PRIDE... So *bleep* much. It makes me cry over the silliest things and that causes my parents to yell at me when I'm trying to look perfectly normal and it's all because I just don't understand some random crap. There. That's what I didn't wanna talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom