~•~The Crazy Pullets of BYC!~•~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
What's wrong?

So- for anyone who has read my blog, you know how important church is for me.
My sister has been putting school off for weeks because of sick days, so she has a huge list of homework. My mom was yelling at her, and keeps telling her to do it, but my sister is procrastinating. So my mom said we can't go to church tonight unless she finishes her homework. Well church starts in an hour, and she's completed one problem. Now my mom says we can't go to church, and she's currently screaming at my dad.

he.gif
I hate this!

Quote:
What's wrong?

My sister has been putting school off for weeks because of sick days, so she has a huge list of homework. My mom was yelling at her, and keeps telling her to do it, but my sister is procrastinating. So my mom said we can't go to church tonight unless she finishes her homework. Well church starts in an hour, and she's completed one problem. Now my mom says we can't go to church, and she's currently screaming at my dad.

he.gif
I hate this!

Ugh, that's horrible. Hugs.

Quote:
What's wrong?

he.gif
I hate this!

i am sorry
hugs.gif
tell her to do you homework maby if you helped her she would get it done faster and you could still go

Quote:

he.gif
I hate this!

hugs.gif
to youDuck179, and this for your sister:
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif

Quote:

he.gif
I hate this!

Thanks guys. I'm not terribly mad at my sister- Since she really does have trouble focusing. She stopped talking to me one time so she could catch a feather.
roll.png

I just hate how my mom uses not going to church to punish us...
sad.png

Quote:

Thanks guys. I'm not terribly mad at my sister- Since she really does have trouble focusing. She stopped talking to me one time so she could catch a feather.
roll.png

sad.png

hugs.gif

Quote:

roll.png

sad.png

hugs.gif
I'm so sorry, Duck!
sad.png

hugs.gif

Quote:

roll.png

sad.png

hugs.gif
To be honest I wouldn't blame her completely either. A lot of people procrastinate when it comes to homework.

I know.
hmm.png
I would think if one has a religion they should be loyal to it and go to church when it's time.

Quote:

roll.png

sad.png

you can try to help her do it if it is something you can help her with it might go faster and you still might have time to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom