~•Suи Fłøck•~ А сніскєи ЯP

Quote:
"when we can get all the stuff we need packed"

Bloodwing merely nodded. With a smile he dipped under the foliage and made his way back to camp.

she follows

Quote:
Bloodwing merely nodded. With a smile he dipped under the foliage and made his way back to camp.

she follows

Suddenly Bloodwing stopped, the darkness of the camp trees shadowing his features. His grey eyes were somewhat out of focus, as if gazing into another time, another place entirely. A moment later he snapped back to reality and turned to Scarletstar, giving a troubled smile. "You can go ahead without me, I'm going to medicine den for a little while."

(Sorry, MH, I've g2g. Cya!
frow.gif
)

Quote:
she follows

Suddenly Bloodwing stopped, the darkness of the camp trees shadowing his features. His grey eyes were somewhat out of focus, as if gazing into another time, another place entirely. A moment later he snapped back to reality and turned to Scarletstar, giving a troubled smile. "You can go ahead without me, I'm going to medicine den for a little while."

(Sorry, MH, I've g2g. Cya!
frow.gif
)

"okay"

night

Quote:
"thats what happens boy when you mess with use"

he ignored them, escaping into the trees

I g2g
sad.png

Once he was across the border he let out a high pitched crow, signaling to the others that he was out. Then added another, mournful call as he told of Sandstorms death.

Back
Top Bottom