«We Could be Heroes» chatterbox

Pics
So... I have to work tomorrow, too. But after that, I'm free all week. We might be able to do rapid fire every day, just because we can. However, we'll have to play it by ear. Because holiday.

Oh! And guess what? I was depending on my mother to shut the chickens up tonight, and she forgot. Thankfully, I had set the coon trap earlier that day just because I was cleaning up and I found a suspicious turd. Didn't even remember to bait the thing, but I got him! Stinkin possom. No chickens harmed or missing. Amen and hallelujah!

So... I have to work tomorrow, too. But after that, I'm free all week. We might be able to do rapid fire every day, just because we can. However, we'll have to play it by ear. Because holiday.
Okie dokie. :3
Oh! And guess what? I was depending on my mother to shut the chickens up tonight, and she forgot. Thankfully, I had set the coon trap earlier that day just because I was cleaning up and I found a suspicious turd. Didn't even remember to bait the thing, but I got him! Stinkin possom. No chickens harmed or missing. Amen and hallelujah!
Dat be cool!

I'm glad your chickens are okay :D

Happy that none of your chickens got harmed

oh crap ima cry now.... why do my hens always die in my lap...

:eek: good thing none of your birds were gotten, mommy should be in major trouble!

Back
Top Bottom