«We Could be Heroes» chatterbox

TLDR: hummer group and NZL group need to catch up a bit to be happening at the same time as everyone else. by about 4 hours in NZL (it'll still be dark even after 4 hours.) and 10 - 12 hours in the hummer to get to morning.

i'm having time line issues....
group time lines: the team in new zealand. it would have taken 9 hours from hawaii to get there(NZL). minimum. so if they were in hawaii at 7pm local time they would have gotten there (NZL) at 4am home time....having left at 2pm local on the plane. what time zone is the group based in? i cant see it taking all day to get from town to Janets cave. which means it should have been later during the day when they(the cave group) left the city... meaning it couldn't have taken very long on the train to get to the airport. Are they all in pacific time zone? I assumed they were in Central because that's where Fanci is. but that seems really far for the plane group to have traveled.

maybe we should just say that the group that went to the cave waited around at city hall for a few hours because there wasn't anyone there.... at the same time the other half of the group were on the train, and then the plane.

I doubt we all would have been fine with following Janet more than 2 hours outside of town. we would have to say that the extra time needed to get the plane to Hawaii was taken up by talking and other walking time.

which means that currently the 2 groups that are behind are the NZL group and the Hummer group because it's couldn't possibly take them from 8pm (ish) to morning to get back to town.

(if we say that they are based in the pacific time zone, or maybe even mountain the only states close enough to make for a short train ride to southern california are: Nevada (pacific) Utah, or Arizona (mountain) ......

assuming pacific time zone because thats the calculator i have open for figuring out NZL time....
It would be 1AM in New Zealand the next day....

so usa uh... 4AM we'll say nov. 24. is NZL 1am nov 25..... 21 hours ahead of USA pacific time... if they're located in mountain time....then it would be 2Am in NZL when they arrive...
either way dark....

:caf this is what keeps me up at night lol I'll be quite now......:oops: :smack

TLDR: hummer group and NZL group need to catch up a bit to be happening at the same time as everyone else. by about 4 hours in NZL (it'll still be dark even after 4 hours.) and 10 - 12 hours in the hummer to get to morning.

i'm having time line issues....
group time lines: the team in new zealand. it would have taken 9 hours from hawaii to get there(NZL). minimum. so if they were in hawaii at 7pm local time they would have gotten there (NZL) at 4am home time....having left at 2pm local on the plane. what time zone is the group based in? i cant see it taking all day to get from town to Janets cave. which means it should have been later during the day when they(the cave group) left the city... meaning it couldn't have taken very long on the train to get to the airport. Are they all in pacific time zone? I assumed they were in Central because that's where Fanci is. but that seems really far for the plane group to have traveled.

maybe we should just say that the group that went to the cave waited around at city hall for a few hours because there wasn't anyone there.... at the same time the other half of the group were on the train, and then the plane.

I doubt we all would have been fine with following Janet more than 2 hours outside of town. we would have to say that the extra time needed to get the plane to Hawaii was taken up by talking and other walking time.

which means that currently the 2 groups that are behind are the NZL group and the Hummer group because it's couldn't possibly take them from 8pm (ish) to morning to get back to town.

(if we say that they are based in the pacific time zone, or maybe even mountain the only states close enough to make for a short train ride to southern california are: Nevada (pacific) Utah, or Arizona (mountain) ......

assuming pacific time zone because thats the calculator i have open for figuring out NZL time....
It would be 1AM in New Zealand the next day....

so usa uh... 4AM we'll say nov. 24. is NZL 1am nov 25..... 21 hours ahead of USA pacific time... if they're located in mountain time....then it would be 2Am in NZL when they arrive...
either way dark....

:caf this is what keeps me up at night lol I'll be quite now......:oops: :smack
THIS IS WHY I LOVE RP/WRITING. Thank you for pointing that out, I never would have thought to think to think about thinking about that kind of thinking.
Yes, I considered moving the states. One thing we have to look for is weather. Though Tayn can manipulate it, no one was ever surprised by it, so I figure it should be normal for it to snow, yet the people only wear jackets. This would mean that they are 'cold-natured' or that the snow was 'dry' meaning that it doesn't melt when you touch it. I remember my grandma talking about such a phenomenon in Pennsylvania or maybe Oregon. However, this won't help us much because it is so far North.

Unless we do mountains. Then we would have to change the geographical layout a bit. We mentioned some rocks and a bluff on the motorcycle ride out of town, but never a hill. So....

@Fanci Feathers Marans you're Online are you. :) got a plan for janet Char and Barnes yet? if we say that its a 2 hour car drive from the cave to town then you only have 8 hours to fill. lol I imagine most of that will be imprisoned time.
Well, the what the people left behind, we never mentioned what they were doing. I would assume that, without Gage there, they would wait/go home.

THIS IS WHY I LOVE RP/WRITING. Thank you for pointing that out, I never would have thought to think to think about thinking about that kind of thinking.
Yes, I considered moving the states. One thing we have to look for is weather. Though Tayn can manipulate it, no one was ever surprised by it, so I figure it should be normal for it to snow, yet the people only wear jackets. This would mean that they are 'cold-natured' or that the snow was 'dry' meaning that it doesn't melt when you touch it. I remember my grandma talking about such a phenomenon in Pennsylvania or maybe Oregon. However, this won't help us much because it is so far North.

Unless we do mountains. Then we would have to change the geographical layout a bit. We mentioned some rocks and a bluff on the motorcycle ride out of town, but never a hill. So....
Uh, I know nothing about US weather patterns... but https://www.currentresults.com/Weather/Arizona/annual-snowfall.php

says it snows actually quite a bit in Flagstaff Arizona.

Back
Top Bottom