«We Could be Heroes» chatterbox

So I was bored and so I started thinking about Rex. If he has hair, which nobody really knows if he does or not, when he turn into a wyvern does his wyvern form have hair? Or think about how hard it is for him to shave with the horns on his chin. Could he fit through doors, or would he have to duck because of his horns?
On a plane, he would take up three seats because of his wings.

You see, this is the kinda stuff that keeps me up at night.

So I was bored and so I started thinking about Rex. If he has hair, which nobody really knows if he does or not, when he turn into a wyvern does his wyvern form have hair? Or think about how hard it is for him to shave with the horns on his chin. Could he fit through doors, or would he have to duck because of his horns?
On a plane, he would take up three seats because of his wings.

You see, this is the kinda stuff that keeps me up at night.

yeah... maybe he wears the mask so no one has to see his terrible shave job? lol

I'll pop this in here :)

crow and zen.jpg

Okay, so I just realized something. I was half listening to this Maroon 5 song on the way home, and I heard something about a girl with a broken smile, and it reminded me of Noel. I also remembered the substitute pastor talking about meeting someone without a pallet. So I connected the dots and I'm not sure how well they would have been able to understand Noel's speech, even if she was an adult shape shifter.

Okay, so I just realized something. I was half listening to this Maroon 5 song on the way home, and I heard something about a girl with a broken smile, and it reminded me of Noel. I also remembered the substitute pastor talking about meeting someone without a pallet. So I connected the dots and I'm not sure how well they would have been able to understand Noel's speech, even if she was an adult shape shifter.

it's in the future I'm sure there's more that would help her be able to speak better. Speech therapy does wonders. (from experience) XP

Back
Top Bottom