°The Flight of the Burritos° A RP of Dorito's Vengeance

Queso sprang into the dumpster at the sudden commotion from a few streets down. He stuck his head out, croc style, and sat there silently, his hind legs poised perfectly on an old cardboard box, ready to attack.

~Pablo darted behind a tree closer to the animal control truck and plastered himself against it. He peered around and surveyed the scene for a split second before turning to Gerald. All of the ASPCA workers seemed to be racing into the food mart, leaving the van unlocked and running. "All clear." He licked another bean off of his paw. "Let's go have some fun." He saluted to Gerald and bolted for the van, barreling into it at full speed and landing square in the driver's seat.~
Pablo ran right in after them

(pretend he was there...:p)

~Pablo darted behind a tree closer to the animal control truck and plastered himself against it. He peered around and surveyed the scene for a split second before turning to Gerald. All of the ASPCA workers seemed to be racing into the food mart, leaving the van unlocked and running. "All clear." He licked another bean off of his paw. "Let's go have some fun." He saluted to Gerald and bolted for the van, barreling into it at full speed and landing square in the driver's seat.~

BRITO CREAM ran right in after them
:lau
(pretend he was there...:p)

~Pablo saluted to Brito Cream, and slammed his paw down on the accelerator, sending the van clear over the curb and Pablo sliding straight off the seat. As the van slid to a halt, Pablo gestured to Brito. "Man the wheel, bro, and I'll do the pedals from down here!"~

~Pablo saluted to Brito Cream, and slammed his paw down on the accelerator, sending the van clear over the curb and Pablo sliding straight off the seat. As the van slid to a halt, Pablo gestured to Brito. "Man the wheel, bro, and I'll do the pedals from down here!"~
oh oops XD)

"Sounds great, bro!" He woofed, Brito Cream jumped into the drivers seat, rolling the window down and sticking his tongue out. Brito used his front paws to steer the car, while he sat in the seat like a meerkat.

oh oops XD)

"Sounds great, bro!" He woofed, Brito Cream jumped into the drivers seat, rolling the window down and sticking his tongue out. Brito used his front paws to steer the car, while he sat in the seat like a meerkat.

~Befuddled, then enraged human shouts echoed from the sidewalk as the van shot down the road. "Looks like we may have accidentally forgotten some passengers," Pablo panted as he did an Irish jig on the accelerator. "Or maybe we forgot them on purpose."~

~Befuddled, then enraged human shouts echoed from the sidewalk as the van shot down the road. "Looks like we may have accidentally forgotten some passengers," Pablo panted as he did an Irish jig on the accelerator. "Or maybe we forgot them on purpose."~
"What do you mean?" Brito cream asked, taking his eyes off the road and hitting a few other cars.

"What do you mean?" Brito cream asked, taking his eyes off the road and hitting a few other cars.

"Wait," Brito Cream paused. he turned his head slowly over to Gerald angrily, about to burst. "Where is the can of beans?"

~Pablo raised a paw, plucked a can out of his trusty bandanna, and flailed his loot about wildly, skittering off of the accelerator and sending the van halting then shooting into a few assorted cars. "I've got one- I think Gerald's got the other, man!"~

"Wait," Brito Cream paused. he turned his head slowly over to Gerald angrily, about to burst. "Where is the can of beans?"

Gerald's eyes were wide, he sat still in his seat. "Well, uh ..."

(Wow, Fluff, you actually summoned Gerald! :lol:)

~Pablo raised a paw, plucked a dented can out of his trusty bandanna, and flailed his loot about wildly, skittering off of the accelerator and sending the van halting then shooting into a few assorted cars. "I've got one- I think Gerald's got the other, man!"~

~Pablo winced helplessly and added a ballet piourette to his frantic jig. "Or maybe he doesn't have the other one..."~

Back
Top Bottom