?¿?¿?¿?¿Two Lives A Super Hero Role Play¿?¿?¿?¿?

Do you like super heroes?

• Yes.

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Captain leaned into her hand. Josh had frozen him the first time they met, he assumed this would be no different.
Bell bit her lip as the eagle leaned into her hand. please don't freeze was repeating in her mind over and over as she pet the bird. She hadn't realized she was holding her breath. She made a small noise when her ice reacted and started covering the bird. She quickly pulled her hand away "No"

Kia went to her belly, laying down with her tongue hanging out in a happy grin

Last edited:
Captain stayed calm. He simply shook off the ice and waited for her to try again.
"Try again." Josh said calmly. "Captain trusts you, and he doesn't trust a lot of people."
Bucky played dead.
Bell looked at her and and frowned then took a deep breath, trying to be calm. After a moment she reached to the eagle again to try to pet him again

Kia tilted her head and moved to stand and go over to sniff at Bucky

(Night)

Josh listened in case he need to step in and take Captain.
Captain closed his eyes and relaxed.
Bucky jumped up and ran off.
Bell smiled and pet the bird, relaxing a little as she did. "oh" She stopped and looked at her hand, watching the light that formed there "There's that glow again" She said softly and tried to hold it this time.

Kia barked and ran after Bucky

Captain was fascinated by the glow. He cocked his head to the side and 'chirped'.
"What glow?" Josh asked. He couldn't see it but he was still interested.

Bucky barked and picked up speed.
"Oh, it's something I only just found out I have. I can control light, I glow when I'm happy" She said and smiled at Captain looking at her hand. She chuckled when she realized how odd that sounded, even for them. "It's like my hand has light inside it"

Kia was almost on his tail as she played happily

Back
Top Bottom