•]••´º´•» β€₣ØŘ€ ΜΔŇ, Ŵ€ ŘỮŁ€Đ «•´º´••

Pics

vachick15

Crossing the Road
8 Years
Aug 14, 2015
Rapscallionville
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Before man conquered the world, before all of their wonderous innovations, there were majestic beasts we now call dinosaurs. They ruled the earth, they had innovations, their world was conquered. Have you ever wondered what their world was like? What it would be like to live as one of these brave and strong beings?

Now is your chance.
Now is the time.
You can.
And if so desired, you will live as one of them.

If you're a dense box of cornstarch, you'll throw away this chance. But if you aren't, you won't.
Now, onto the real story...

Thanks to modern inventions, it's possible to travel back in time. So far back, actually, that your body will be lost and you will have to inhabit a new one. There are no humans, so the only available living things are the plants and dinosaurs. You'll choose the dinosaur. Obviously. But I suppose plants are an option, too. As soon as you step into the machine, and the inventors turn it on, it starts to shake. It shakes for a few moments and then becomes still.

You step out into a new world, lush with vegetation and crawling with dinosaurs of all sizes. You have 5 minutes, about the same time it took you to get here, to decide which dinosaur's body you'll inhabit. Choose wisely, you'll live as them for about a month before you can change back and go home.
Pick any dinosaur you can think of.
Just make it majestic.
Just make it flawless.
Just. Make. It. Spoofy.
Mary Sues are so welcome, it'll be fun to watch you try to keep them perfect in this imperfect world of savagery.

Forms:

Name:
Personality:
Description/Dinosaur:
Lol, they basically are history, but still:
Mate/Crush:
Family:
Other:
Name:

This is a spoof, but there's a good chance it'll have some deep moments. You have been warned.
~Mmk, now, watch as this gets twice as big as my bird RP~

Back
Top Bottom