•STAR WARS & MARVEL (RP) “The SWaM Universe”•

You know how in some science fiction movies they have man made creatures in different stages, and even some that are moving and walking on their own? I'd be something like that except it doesn't require the test tube, has to have the DNA samples on hand, is a faster process, and could only make creatures no bigger then a horse just once a day
Uh.
What your saying probably makes sense, just not to me. 😶
@Bakbuk ?

Name: Charlie
Blipped: No
Species: Human
Home Planet: Was born in a space ship
Looks: Slightly tanned skin, blonde hair with streaks of deep red, right side of hair is shaved.... will add sketch soon
Occupation: is homeschooled under a doctor and lives in the doctor's spacecraft.
Personality: to be played out, but beware, this character will be straight from my heart and brain
Other: She wears a dark red metallic flower that connects that connects to her brain and helps it function, because of the accident that happened shortly after she was born. Her mother and father also died during the accident, but the doctor, who was secured to the ship safely was able to save the baby.

Name: Charlie
Blipped: No
Species: Human
Home Planet: Was born in a space ship
Looks: Slightly tanned skin, blonde hair with streaks of deep red, right side of hair is shaved.... will add sketch soon
Occupation: is homeschooled under a doctor and lives in the doctor's spacecraft.
Personality: to be played out, but beware, this character will be straight from my heart and brain
Other: She wears a dark red metallic flower that connects that connects to her brain and helps it function, because of the accident that happened shortly after she was born. Her mother and father also died during the accident, but the doctor, who was secured to the ship safely was able to save the baby.
OOps I already posted it
I was planning to wait

Back
Top Bottom