•STAR WARS & MARVEL (RP) “The SWaM Universe”•

Pics
Name: IGR-1
Age: Construction started 150 ish standard years before RP started, completed 25 standard years ago, fully autonomous 23 years ago.
Blipped: ❌
Species: IGR Prototype fully autonomous.
Classification: Sentient Droid
Home Planet: Various.
Looks: Similar to IG units, but with shorter head, and more complete armor plating.
Occupation: Currently repairs starships, originally sabotaged imperial star destroyers for the resistance.
Personality: Unnaturally fast, acquired over time as a result of programming glitches, able to anticipate irrational moves unlike other droids. Peaceful unless provoked.
Other: Personal starship, the Mauler:
Repurposed and modified Laat/i transport gunship.
Accepted (see archives).

Name: Jen Ellon
Blipped: No
Species: human
Home Planet: Alderaan
Looks: light brownish hair usually tied in a loose bun or ponytail, fair skin, and brown eyes. She usually wears a green tunic with black pants and brown boots.
Personality: calm, stubborn, quiet, independent
Other: when scavenging in the forests of Alderaan (not a scavenger for a living, just wanted to make some extra money), she found a blue lightsaber. She tried practicing with it for a while, but eventually found a "master" who was probably a Jedi before the blip.

If this character is accepted then someone could be the master, who is an old person with a past they mostly keep quiet about. They don't own a lightsaber but have skills similar to a Jedi master.
We’re allowing few Jedi- i can accept this, but first, is there anyone else you’d rather be?

We’re allowing few Jedi- i can accept this, but first, is there anyone else you’d rather be?
Well she's the oc that I've had an good idea of for a few days but I can probably come up with a different one if I really need to. That master that I mentioned can also have just enough skill to teach her the basics, to really nail down the idea that they're not actually a Jedi, if you want.

Well she's the oc that I've had an good idea of for a few days but I can probably come up with a different one if I really need to. That master that I mentioned can also have just enough skill to teach her the basics, to really nail down the idea that they're not actually a Jedi, if you want.
Hm, having a Jedi might be fine- (suggestion) but what if instead of having a mentor Jedi, she meets with Bakbuk’s character Ariel? They’d both be learning Jedi and could learn from each other as time goes.

Charlie was busy testing what the stove eye felt like for the fiftieth time. "OW!" She yelled as they went into hyperdrive, and she was smashed against of against a wall.
(She did warn her XD, it was supposed to say that she used the con systems to warn her.)

*Jane held on as the ship entered hyperspace.*

*tanya yawned and stretched as she recorded her ship and set for take off.*

Hm, having a Jedi might be fine- (suggestion) but what if instead of having a mentor Jedi, she meets with Bakbuk’s character Ariel? They’d both be learning Jedi and could learn from each other as time goes.
That'd be good. Do you think I should have her travel to Naboo for some reason or change her home planet to Naboo?

That'd be good. Do you think I should have her travel to Naboo for some reason or change her home planet to Naboo?
(Come up with a story reason that she would travel to Naboo. Will give you the chance to flesh her out in your mind and on paper a bit too! My suggestion)

Back
Top Bottom