•STAR WARS & MARVEL (RP) “The SWaM Universe”•

Pics
Well- Luke Skywalker isn’t in this galaxy. One thing you could do is be the ‘Luke’ of this world. Like when there are three spider-mans? (men? Whatever) You could be, like, an alternate Luke. (who’s a girl) Your last name could be Skywalker too if you want.
Yeah, Just have her be Jennie Skywalker and she can be the Luke of this universe.

Name: Jen Ellon
Blipped: No
Species: human
Home Planet: Alderaan
Looks: light brownish hair usually tied in a loose bun or ponytail, fair skin, and brown eyes. She usually wears a green tunic with brown pants and black boots or shoes.
Personality: calm, stubborn, quiet, independent
Other: when scavenging in the forests of Alderaan (not a scavenger for a living, just wanted to make some extra money), she found a blue lightsaber. Now she's planning on heading to Naboo for more information on Jedi and lightsabers, after hearing a rumor that there was a Jedi there.

Finally got around to fixing the form. Sorry I was so busy yesterday, I'm about to leave for a vacation where I'll have plenty of time to roleplay. Should I change her first name since there's going to be another Jedi named Jennie?

Looks: light brownish hair usually tied in a loose bun or ponytail, fair skin, and brown eyes. She usually wears a green tunic with brown pants and black boots or shoes.
Other: when scavenging in the forests of Alderaan (not a scavenger for a living, just wanted to make some extra money), she found a blue lightsaber. Now she's planning on heading to Naboo for more information on Jedi and lightsabers, after hearing a rumor that there was a Jedi there.

Finally got around to fixing the form. Sorry I was so busy yesterday, I'm about to leave for a vacation where I'll have plenty of time to roleplay. Should I change her first name since there's going to be another Jedi named Jennie?
No, you made yours first and Jennie still needs some editing. @Chicken Quest you can still have Jennie, but it might get a little confusing. Name change suggested?

Accepted (See archives).

*Dahar preps the Dragon for liftoff. As he fires the repulsorlift motors for manuevering, there is a large power surge across the control console and the ship loses power, dropping back onto it's gear. The gradual lessing drone of activity in the ship indicates a major problem.*

Dahar:
"R5, what the heck just happened? We've lost power?"

R5-X9:
"Scanning, Looks like the primary power coupler between the hyperdrive core and the main power bus has failed. With no power from the fusion generator, the ship is dead in the water. We'll need to replace it."

Dahar:
"Karabast. Guess I'm heading back to the market to see if one of the junkers has a power coupler."

*Dahar grabs his gear, thrws his cloak back on, and stomps off out of the ship, headed for the market.*

(@Anime2lover Here's your shot. Find Dahar in the market square if you need a ride)

*Dahar preps the Dragon for liftoff. As he fires the repulsorlift motors for manuevering, there is a large power surge across the control console and the ship loses power, dropping back onto it's gear. The gradual lessing drone of activity in the ship indicates a major problem.*

Dahar:
"R5, what the heck just happened? We've lost power?"

R5-X9:
"Scanning, Looks like the primary power coupler between the hyperdrive core and the main power bus has failed. With no power from the fusion generator, the ship is dead in the water. We'll need to replace it."

Dahar:
"Karabast. Guess I'm heading back to the market to see if one of the junkers has a power coupler."

*Dahar grabs his gear, thrws his cloak back on, and stomps off out of the ship, headed for the market.*

(@Anime2lover Here's your shot. Find Dahar in the market square if you need a ride)
Need a ride from what?)

Back
Top Bottom