•STAR WARS & MARVEL (RP) “The SWaM Universe”•

Pics
(In some circles he may be known, but in general he prefers to remain as discrete as possible)
(Thinking a chance meeting there XD)

*the starbright had soon arrived at dantooin, where Tanya's next clientele lived. But where they exited hyperdrive, was just in front of some pirates ships. They were quick to fire upon the red ship and tanya rushed to get the shields up, while one of her tiny statues worked the cannons. Two of the ships that had noticed first fired upon her, one missing, and the other taking out one of the hyper drives, and two of the ion drives. Leaving the two that are used for lift off in tact.*

Tanya: dang pirates! *having a sharp tongue, she let out several curses at them, though they couldn't hear.* I swear, it sucks having my ship so well known sometimes! *she said with an irritated growl.*

Last edited:
Anyone want to roleplay?)
@the_peanut_coop
Hex sat silently in her cage. She was too tired to struggle, and her voice had given out. She sat lethargically as the ship shot into hyperspace- headed for Dantooine.

Bandit carefully watched Roller pilot the ship. They flew through hyperspace, his sharp eyes watching light flash past the ship as they traveled through space at lightspeed. With a slight jolt, they exited the hyperspeed and Bandit once again took the controls. “Pretty good I’d say.” He complimented Roller. A little bumpy, but your gettin’ pretty good at that. Maybe I’ll let ya land next time.” Roller whistled happily in common. Bandit brought the ship down above the atmosphere. He pressed a button on a comlink. “Where we landin’n?” He asked Blaque. “Your base, or next to it? Ya don’t wanna give away the location to that kid an her mom, right?”

@the_peanut_coop
Hex sat silently in her cage. She was too tired to struggle, and her voice had given out. She sat lethargically as the ship shot into hyperspace- headed for Dantooine.

Bandit carefully watched Roller pilot the ship. They flew through hyperspace, his sharp eyes watching light flash past the ship as they traveled through space at lightspeed. With a slight jolt, they exited the hyperspeed and Bandit once again took the controls. “Pretty good I’d say.” He complimented Roller. A little bumpy, but your gettin’ pretty good at that. Maybe I’ll let ya land next time.” Roller whistled happily in common. Bandit brought the ship down above the atmosphere. He pressed a button on a comlink. “Where we landin’n?” He asked Blaque. “Your base, or next to it? Ya don’t wanna give away the location to that kid an her mom, right?”
Blaque nodded. "Probably next to the base."

Bandit switched the comlink connection to Dr. Jane’s. “We’re goin’ down to land. Follow Blaque’s ship and I’ll come up behind ya. You have somethin’ big enough to hold an Acklay?”
(Sorry, laundry kept me)

Jane: yea, we have a place for it to be kept. *she confirmed.* and a large enough transport cage. *it had held a large creature that one of her clients insisted she take. But is now empty.*

*meanwhile, the trapper that had captured shard had already arrived at the ship and was set up in the black market. Shard himself was sitting in an old cage, debating how to get out again. The man had tried to sell him multiple times, but the fox escaped every time, causing him to miss all his deadlines with the clients.*

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom