₸hḕ Nigh₮ Mờves - A Fantasy RP

What do you think of the story line?

• Way too long, this is getting out of hand.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fun to read!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Creepy.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • ...Meh. You kinda wasted a few hours of your time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(Kill of heather)

Name:Natasha
Personality:quiet, misunderstood.
History:she entered the Portal when she was a young girl.
Pet?:a black kitsune named Kiki.female.
Species:nymph
Picture/Description:she has long light brown hair and pretty green eyes.she weres a tight dress made of vines and flowers.
Weapon (optional, only different types of knives):a regular knife.
Username:cluckcluck1215
Did you like the story line (yes/no/suggestions. Optional):GREAT
Accepted!

Irma thought she heard someone whisper, but couldn't make out what had been said. She looked behind her curiously, to see if Alton had found her. She saw Alton and pouted slightly, "Aw, you found me. I lost." She muttered. But then her eyes that nearly looked dead lit up with curiosity once again.
"So, what happens now that I lost? Do you get a prize?"
(check out Child in Heart, Monster in Nature. Great RP someone just started)

Irma thought she heard someone whisper, but couldn't make out what had been said. She looked behind her curiously, to see if Alton had found her. She saw Alton and pouted slightly, "Aw, you found me. I lost." She muttered. But then her eyes that nearly looked dead lit up with curiosity once again.
"So, what happens now that I lost? Do you get a prize?"

"Here is what happens next" Alton jumped onto the tree branch that Irma was on and whispered in her ear " Now you die"

( Awesome! )

Alton flew through the air not sure what just happend. He rotated himself so he was facing the girl and reached inside of his cloak and pulled out several throwing knives and launched them at the girl
Irma looked at the knives. Most of them had missed her, but one went straight through her hand. Irma looked at her hand, which was now bleeding profusely. Despite the large wound, she seemed to not be able to care less.
"Huh...Red stuff again." She muttered quietly to herself, examining the glistening blood. She yanked the knife out of her hand as if it were a simple splinter, and aimed it at Alton.
"Mister, I think you dropped this." Irma told him and flung it at him, with no hint of having an intention to hurt him, but it wasn't really like throwing a knife at someone was safe, her blood covered hand being a perfect example of that.

Alton dodged the knife and landed on a tree branch not for from Irma "you fool" he hissed
Irma jumped down from the tree, managing to stay on her feet when she landed. She then looked up to Alton and said, "I don't really think I care what you call me. I am what I am, and whatever I am doesn't matter to me. So, that's all I have to say to you." She smiled smugly.

Back
Top Bottom