☆☆☆Fresher Starts. Moving More☆☆☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Sebright

Life, no matter how young or strong, is precious.
Premium Feather Member
Jun 22, 2019
Pitiful confusion
lungs?????
They looked kind of funny to me, I guess -- I'm used to looking at human anatomy, where things seem to be a bit more spread out.
I'd love to familiarize myself with the guts of a bird by butchering a rooster from Craigslist... and then eating it, of course!

Overo Mare

Perfect Angel 😇
Premium Feather Member
Aug 26, 2019
Smalltown Virginia, USA
They looked kind of funny to me, I guess -- I'm used to looking at human anatomy, where things seem to be a bit more spread out.
I'd love to familiarize myself with the guts of a bird by butchering a rooster from Craigslist... and then eating it, of course!
They have the same texture as human lungs Saff.

Ursuline Chick

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
Jul 21, 2017
NOLA
I thought they looked like human lungs in miniature. :confused:

Sapphire Sebright

Life, no matter how young or strong, is precious.
Premium Feather Member
Jun 22, 2019
Pitiful confusion
I'd also like to meekly point out from beneath my rock under a chair that I haven't looked at any anatomy in the last couple of months, so my memory is a bit faded. Sorry.
:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom