☆☆☆Fresher Starts. Moving More☆☆☆

Just chased my neighbors dog back onto their property. She was running my cattle. Typically I’d shoot first, yell later, but have been trying to be a nicer person.
This a-hole tells me ‘she won’t hurt a fly’
I cut him off and tell him the reason we aren’t having an entire different conversation is because the dog typically sniffs around and goes home. This time she’s showing interest in the stock, mainly the calf, and she definitely has aggression toward chickens. This time she didn’t touch them. If this changes I will be protecting my livestock.

He got snotty and said ‘This isn’t Bonanza out here.’

I followed with I found the hole she’s crawling through and will be putting up electric fence. He cut me off and said he thought that was cruel.

Told him it wasn’t his choice. Keep your dog from harassing my stock or I will.

I HATE PEOPLE!!!!
All of my neighbors know exactly what will happen to their dogs if they are found on my property. I don't issue warnings. I take care of my business and eliminate problems as they happen.

Just chased my neighbors dog back onto their property. She was running my cattle. Typically I’d shoot first, yell later, but have been trying to be a nicer person.
This a-hole tells me ‘she won’t hurt a fly’
I cut him off and tell him the reason we aren’t having an entire different conversation is because the dog typically sniffs around and goes home. This time she’s showing interest in the stock, mainly the calf, and she definitely has aggression toward chickens. This time she didn’t touch them. If this changes I will be protecting my livestock.

He got snotty and said ‘This isn’t Bonanza out here.’

I followed with I found the hole she’s crawling through and will be putting up electric fence. He cut me off and said he thought that was cruel.

Told him it wasn’t his choice. Keep your dog from harassing my stock or I will.

I HATE PEOPLE!!!!
What a spoiled brat. I suppose if you showed him footage of his dog actually attacking your livestock he’d say she’s just playing. Get that fence and turn it up.

Supper.
20201026_204005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom