☼~RPer's Anonymous - A Support Group for the Hopelessly RP Addicted~☼

Quote:
smile.png

You're lucky! Us unlucky public schoolers pretty much can't RP because we're at school for 8 hours...
hmm.png

i much rather go to public school

What? Why?!
tongue.png

Quote:
i much rather go to public school

What? Why?!
tongue.png

if i was homeschooled i would be bored alot more and not have as many friends as i do and have nobody to talk to

Quote:
What? Why?!
tongue.png

if i was homeschooled i would be bored alot more and not have as many friends as i do and have nobody to talk to

You still have homework and stuff, you know.
tongue.png

Quote:

tongue.png

yah i know but that keeps me busy if there was no school i would be bored and be on the computer all day like i am in the summer

Quote:
tongue.png

yah i know but that keeps me busy if there was no school i would be bored and be on the computer all day like i am in the summer

Oh, uh, okay...
tongue.png
I'd definitely prefer homeschool because my teachers teach such basic, easy stuff.
sad.png

Quote:

Oh, uh, okay...
tongue.png
I'd definitely prefer homeschool because my teachers teach such basic, easy stuff.
sad.png

oh my teachers teach hard stuff execpt for last year when i got put in the easyest math class ever we were doing easy stuff and it was so easy i got tired of it can got lots of bad grades

Quote:
Oh, uh, okay...
tongue.png
sad.png

oh my teachers teach hard stuff execpt for last year when i got put in the easyest math class ever we were doing easy stuff and it was so easy i got tired of it can got lots of bad grades

My teachers only teach super easy stuff, like from 3 years ago.
idunno.gif
I guess it depends on which ones you get!

Quote:

My teachers only teach super easy stuff, like from 3 years ago.
idunno.gif
I guess it depends on which ones you get!

and it depends how good the teachers think you are

Quote:
yes, and i only have 2 friend, but he when we see each other his annoying sister is there (we are all about the same age, she is just a few years under us) and for me to cool down, and not kill something, or her i RPer

and i can now take trips and not worry
lol.png
other then i will have about a million pages to read back, but hopefully i would be able to get on once a day next week since it is trip time!
woot.gif

smile.png

You're lucky! Us unlucky public schoolers pretty much can't RP because we're at school for 8 hours...
hmm.png

well i use to be in public school and privite school so i know how you feel
wink.png

Quote:
smile.png

hmm.png

well i use to be in public school and privite school so i know how you feel
wink.png

wink.png
You lucky duck!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom