...~♥~The Hunted~♥~A Wolf and Wild Horse RP ~♥~...

Blood nipped at Sugar and said," Maybe for a unimportant mare like you but I deserve better."
-
Spice with not even a word started walking back to the herd sobbing.

-
Shadow ran a little ways up the mountain and looked over the cliff. She gasped and said,"River come quick!"

(OK I have a horse in the pines herd that I could rp.)
Arrow ran through the trees like he was flying. He hadn't been able to relax in awhile and the wing through his mane made him feel alive again. He darted through the trees and ran back to the herd.

Sugar got up and said,"fine have the stupid cave you don't have to be so mean to me!"she sprinted out of the cave and took Bloods old spot she stood there shivering and crying.
~~~
Heliotrope walked back to the herd very gloomy.

Blood nipped at Sugar and said," Maybe for a unimportant mare like you but I deserve better."
-
Spice with not even a word started walking back to the herd sobbing.

-
Shadow ran a little ways up the mountain and looked over the cliff. She gasped and said,"River come quick!"

(OK I have a horse in the pines herd that I could rp.)
Arrow ran through the trees like he was flying. He hadn't been able to relax in awhile and the wing through his mane made him feel alive again. He darted through the trees and ran back to the herd.
River started walking to Shadow.

Sugar got up and said,"fine have the stupid cave you don't have to be so mean to me!"she sprinted out of the cave and took Bloods old spot she stood there shivering and crying.
~~~
Heliotrope walked back to the herd very gloomy.
Blood lifted his head happy he had won and started walking towards the back of the cave. He paused briefly, looking over his shoulder at Sugar and slightly frowned but looked away and started walking towards the back of the cave.
~
Spice walked back to the meadow and back to the herd. As she entered the meadow the herd looked up at herd. She looked up at them for a moment then sadly walked over to a corner of the meadow.
River started walking to Shadow.
Shadow stared at the thing coming towards them in the distance. It just looked like a dust cloud in the distance. "Quick River. What is that?" Shadow asked.

Blood lifted his head happy he had won and started walking towards the back of the cave. He paused briefly, looking over his shoulder at Sugar and slightly frowned but looked away and started walking towards the back of the cave.
~
Spice walked back to the meadow and back to the herd. As she entered the meadow  the herd looked up at herd. She looked up at them for a moment then sadly walked over to a corner of the meadow.
Shadow stared at the thing coming towards them in the distance. It just looked like a dust cloud in the distance. "Quick River. What is that?" Shadow asked.
River looked. "I..I don't know."

Back
Top Bottom