...~♥~The Hunted~♥~A Wolf and Wild Horse RP ~♥~...

Knight looked over to WildeFire and whined.
~

Beauty lead Buck back to River and Shadow. "I got him." she said through the rains.
~
Spice looked over at Sugar curiously. "Why? He kidnapped you?!?" Spice said.
~
Fury looked at Dynamite curiously and asked." What where you wanting?"
WildeFire noticed him and trotted over. "hello?" (Do you have a character page so i can see who all the people's characters are?)

Last edited:
(Yep It's on one of the first posts on the first page.)
Knight looked over to WildeFire and smiled "hello." He said.

-
Shadow looked at Buck then to River and Beauty. "How can we ever find the others if we can't even trust him not to run off?"
-
"I'm sorry but I don't believe it. He kidnapped you and your saying he saved you?"
-
"Well if your bored you could come with me on my walk around the camp" Fury said.

Last edited:
(Yep It's on one of the first posts on the first page.)
Knight looked over to WildeFire and smiled "hello." He said.

-
Shadow looked at Buck then to River and Beauty. "How can we ever find the others if we can't even trust him not to run off?"
-
"I'm sorry but I don't believe it. He kidnapped you and your saying he saved you?"
-
"Well if your bored you could come with me on my walk around the camp" Fury said.
River shrugged. "I don't know."
Buck snorted.

Beauty looked over to Buck. "Look I'm going to give you one last chance to help us. If you decide to pull another stunt like that we'll take you back to the humans."
-
Spice thought about it but just couldn't believe that Blood would do something kind. "Alright, I believe you. Where is he anyways?" She asked.
-
Fury got up and started walking into the trees. He looked back at Dynamite and continued walking.

Spice quickly followed Sugar even though she still didn't like the though of helping Blood.
-
Blood listened for Sugar to come back. He was weak and breathing shallow.
-
Fury walked along the path he walked almost every day. He listened as he walked for anything unusual.

Beauty looked over to Buck. "Look I'm going to give you one last chance to help us. If you decide to pull another stunt like that we'll take you back to the humans."
-
Spice thought about it but just couldn't believe that Blood would do something kind. "Alright, I believe you. Where is he anyways?" She asked.
-
Fury got up and started walking into the trees. He looked back at Dynamite and continued walking.
Buck snorted. "Deal."

Beauty let go of the rains and said,"You know. We don't have to have your help to find them. We are plenty capable."
-
"Does it matter." He said weakly.
-
Spice and Knight looked down at Blood. Spice was amazed. She couldn't believe the horse that took Sugar and the one laying there was the same horse.
-
Fury walked up a hill and looked out over the valley. He noticed Dynamite feeling low and asked,"Something wrong?"

Back
Top Bottom