♥~*~Twilighterz *Official* Thread~*~♥

Quote:
No,it's not. Harry Potter is not a action series. Did you even read the books? The first one only has action near the end and in the middle. Harry Potter is about the characters. Twilight is just for people who like light romances or for people who watch a movie for the moment.

lol no, but I have seen one to many comercials............... and twilight isn't really light romance if you read Breaking dawn
gig.gif

You can't judge a movie by it's advertisements. Of course a movie will show its action parts in the trailers,but that doesn't mean that that is all it has. Breaking Dawn is not light,but it's not well done. Nothing happens to the characters,no one dies,and there is no battle. I'm not a "action loving person" but a series like Twilight should have ended with a battle. But the main thing I have against BD is Jacob imprinting. He should have made a choice of who he wanted to marry instead of being enslaved by a baby.

Quote:
smile.png
You like LOTR too? LOTR and Harry Potter are my favorite series.

I haven't read the LOTR trilogy in ages, but I really like The Hobbit. It's a good book.

Yeah,I'm rereading it right now.

Quote:
Yeah,I know there is a Harry Potter thread. You really shouldn't have said that,because I wasn't just talking about Harry Potter. I was comparing it to Twilight,so I'm not off-topic.

Quote:
lol no, but I have seen one to many comercials............... and twilight isn't really light romance if you read Breaking dawn
gig.gif

You can't judge a movie by it's advertisements. Of course a movie will show its action parts in the trailers,but that doesn't mean that that is all it has. Breaking Dawn is not light,but it's not well done. Nothing happens to the characters,no one dies,and there is no battle. I'm not a "action loving person" but a series like Twilight should have ended with a battle. But the main thing I have against BD is Jacob imprinting. He should have made a choice of who he wanted to marry instead of being enslaved by a baby.

yeah but no one likes a sad ending! although there should have been somthing else for the ending besides her making edward read her mind.......

Quote:
Edward is so not, your mean,will you ever realize he is one of the kindest vampires to ever live/die?

hes the kindest person ever to be one of the undead.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom