♥~*~Twilighterz *Official* Thread~*~♥

I didn't read Twilight for the "hot guys". I read it because I wanted to see whether I liked it or not. It turned out that I kind of liked it.
cool.png

And it was Harry and Cho who broke up. Harry and Ginny got married.
old.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
They did split up for a while, but only because Harry had to go on his journey. If he didn't come back alive, Harry didn't want to break Ginny's heart so they split up. But they got married in the end
wee.gif

Quote:
They did split up for a while, but only because Harry had to go on his journey. If he didn't come back alive, Harry didn't want to break Ginny's heart so they split up. But they got married in the end
wee.gif

Oh yeah, I guess they did. But does that really count?
lol.png

Quote:
wee.gif

lol.png

I don't know, maybe it doesn't 'cause they still loved each other.
idunno.gif

Quote:
lol.png

I don't know, maybe it doesn't 'cause they still loved each other.
idunno.gif

It seems like it would only count if they disliked each other, but I guess I'm not an expert. I'll leave the final decision up to you, I think.

I haven't joined this yet, but I have to say that anyone on here that feels Harry Potter is better, should leave. I'm so sick of all of the die-hard HP fans ragging on Twilight. Grow up.

Iheartchicks<3
smile.png
:

Quote:
they did not break up. Did u even SEE the last movie?

Heyy now, no fighting. Like I said... LET'S ALLL agree that Twlight and Harry Potter are great movies and books? Alrighty? Leave if you are going to be dissing Twlight on the Twilighterz group. Twilighterz are for people who love Twilight. It's not for dissing it. Thank you.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom