♥~*~Twilighterz *Official* Thread~*~♥

Quote:
Yeah, that was good. I'm into reading about the holocaust. I read The Boy In The Striped Pajamas, too. Thats was sad.

I read the book and watched the movie, very sad indeed. Actually, it reminds me of one of my favorite movies, The Red Baron.

I watched the movie also. The movie seemed worse.

OMYGOSH. I JUST SAW THE MOVIE. WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
th.gif
love.gif
bow.gif
ep.gif
bun.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
hit.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
:clap
clap.gif
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap
and HAHAHAHA EDWARD!!! that was funny
cool.png
im so cool. i saw breaking dawn. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!

Last edited:
I watched last night. It seemed short to me. It's not my favorite of the series.

I was very disappointed in the hair and make up department for this installment of the series. The mens hair were all wrong.

Obviously Jackson Rathbone has had some issues with his wigs throughout the series, but for the most part the rest of the cast kept their original style.

Robert wasn't as "cleaned up" in the eye brow department; his make up wasn't quite right in alot of the scenes.

pips&peeps :

I watched last night. It seemed short to me. It's not my favorite of the series.

I was very disappointed in the hair and make up department for this installment of the series. The mens hair were all wrong.

Obviously Jackson Rathbone has had some issues with his wigs throughout the series, but for the most part the rest of the cast kept their original style.

Robert wasn't as "cleaned up" in the eye brow department; his make up wasn't quite right in alot of the scenes.

lol.png
since when are you in the make-up department??​

Back
Top Bottom