♥~*~Twilighterz *Official* Thread~*~♥

I LOVEEEEEE TWILIGHT AND I LUV EDWARD!!!!! Jacob in the first and second one he has such ugly hair i mean seriusly ugly hair for a dude!! BARF!
sickbyc.gif

Favorite character: Jasper

Favorite saying in the books/movies : "You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope."

Team (Edward or Jacob) : Jacob (book Jake)

Favorite book in the saga: Eclipse

How you found out about Twilight: I was in english class right after the book came out and it (twilight 1) came in a book order, two other girls in my class looked at it first, but luckily for me they thought it was to long for them.
lol.png
(and I was in 10th grade at the time!)

What Twi-star you would love to meet: Kellan Lutz

The leader of the pack (before breaking dawn):Sam Uley
big_smile.png

I don't like the movies though, I think it comes from the fact that I read the books and loved them for so long before the movies came out and was disapointed with actor choices and all that....

Quote:
yup, my sister read them before all the fame but she still likes the movies, I remeber I was really young and I wanted to read them but I wasn't allowed.

I guess I like them ok since I love the books so much, well except Breaking Dawn.... I'm 22 so I'm kinda considered old
lol.png

HollyBird24 I agree
tongue.png

naw, 22 ain't THAT old. Only a little lol

I love in Eclipse when Bella asks Jasper how he knows so much about fighting newborns and they explain his past with Maria. He's such a ladies man
love.gif

Last edited:
*hee* I really liked Jasper's background, it seemed more emotional to me than some of the others. I also always loved the story of how he met Alice.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom