..✺..GAME OVER..✺.. RP Chat Thread

Quote: Sorry but I know what will happen. I'm not trying to make this into a fight, I am just feeling pressured and called a liar.
Quote: I do. I just don't want a big copyright mess on byc. Guys, please don't make this a big problem on byc. It is very much VERY copyrighted.

Okay, I guess, we are only human, so we are curious, thats all. :) I've noticed. Lol

XD

I know I just feel like it. It seems to look like that to everyone else as well. I'm not lying. That would be stupid.

Not trying to take sides or anything, but I'm pretty sure you can get in to big trouble saying something is copyrighted when it isn't. Anyways, I'm curious too. But like I do with most things, Ima Google it :lol:

Anyways, back on track. When can we start?

I know I just feel like it. It seems to look like that to everyone else as well. I'm not lying. That would be stupid.

Not trying to take sides or anything, but I'm pretty sure you can get in to big trouble saying something is copyrighted when it isn't. Anyways, I'm curious too. But like I do with most things, Ima Google it :lol:

Anyways, back on track. When can we start?
Maybe later. I might have to delete the rp.

Quote: Maybe later. I might have to delete the rp.
ep.gif
Why?

Because people are to busy with all the copyright. I made this rp for you guys. I have worked months on it so I copyrighted it so I could write a book on it. Now everyone only cares about that and all they want to do now is copyright there rps, character names, ext. I can see a big fight happening over a stupid name. Everyone is calling me a liar now too. It really hurts.. I am NOT lying.

Because people are to busy with all the copyright. I made this rp for you guys. I have worked months on it so I copyrighted it so I could write a book on it. Now everyone only cares about that and all they want to do now is copyright there rps, character names, ext. I can see a big fight happening over a stupid name. Everyone is calling me a liar now too. It really hurts.. I am NOT lying.

Ashley! I'm not trying to shut this down or anything…. I was just curious! I'm so sorry!

Back
Top Bottom