..✺..GAME OVER..✺.. The RP!

Hey guys! Haven't RPed for a loooong while but I think I will join. :D

Name: Samantha (Sam)
Crush: .......
1f60f.png

History: Her parents divorced when she was 14 and she lived with her dad. Her two sisters lived with her mom. The rest is pretty normal. (Grandparents lived in the country, kinda thing)Her dad didn't make much money so she had to get scholarships to make her way through college.
Personality: Smart, witty, tough, not very trusting, the type that would rather have 1-2 good friends than 5-6 kinda friends.
Username: charnic44
Other: She is a natural leader. In chaotic situations she stays pretty calm and collected
Code word: Game On!
Picture/Description:

Name: Nic
Crush: Kim :D
History: Normal life. Parents were doctor/lawyer so he's fairly weathy. Not super rich.
Personality: Tough, can get kinda protective of his close friends, smart, funny.
Other:
Picture/Description:

Hey guys! Haven't RPed for a loooong while but I think I will join. :D

Name: Samantha (Sam)
Crush: .......
1f60f.png

History: Her parents divorced when she was 14 and she lived with her dad. Her two sisters lived with her mom. The rest is pretty normal. (Grandparents lived in the country, kinda thing)Her dad didn't make much money so she had to get scholarships to make her way through college.
Personality: Smart, witty, tough, not very trusting, the type that would rather have 1-2 good friends than 5-6 kinda friends.
Other: She is a natural leader. In chaotic situations she stays pretty calm and collected
Picture/Description:

Name: Nic
Crush: Kim :D
History: Normal life. Parents were doctor/lawyer so he's fairly weathy. Not super rich.
Personality: Tough, can get kinda protective of his close friends, smart, funny.
Other:
Picture/Description:

(Yay! I knew you would join! :D Accepted! )

Back
Top Bottom