..✺..GAME OVER..✺.. The RP!

"How does my tail work? Do you think I I just think about it it will move?" Asked Willow. It was going to be hard to learn that they couldn't stand on their hind legs. "I need to get outta here soon my parents are expecting me home!"

"How does my tail work? Do you think I I just think about it it will move?" Asked Willow. It was going to be hard to learn that they couldn't stand on their hind legs. "I need to get outta here soon my parents are expecting me home!"

"That's what you're worried about?" Micheal asked. "You're not worried about, I don't know, getting killed!"

"Yeah, but keep in mind there are still things that could mean danger. Thus isn't the real world anymore." Brett said starting to walk off. He hoped the group would notice and follow. Brett looked up at his quickly dimming surroundings and sped up a bit.
~~~~
Cameron walked up with Brett and folowed.
~~~~
Khali followed along as well.
~~~ 
Natalie didn't pay much attention the them leaving. 
Ray followed but complained. "Why not something fun! why wolves? Wolves a boring!"

"I don't think you will be home any time soon. Sorry Willow." Khali said.
Quote: "Sorry but I'm not sure if we will be eating anything right now.." Natalie sighed.

"It`s easy, I`v already learned how!" Chris says while curling up his tail and winding it out again and again.

Back
Top Bottom