✾ Cursecaster ✾ ~ A Magical Action Role Play!

(I am going to wait until we have more people joining/ more characters.)

(I would make more characters, but I have way too many already. I'd need to cut out a few before I could make more.
lol.png
)

1f339.png
Bella Bloomet
1f339.png

Age-18
Rank-student
Gender-Female
Occupation-Vet for magic animals

Crush-
Family-murdered
The Silver Moon Wand

1f499.png
Saphira
1f499.png

Pet Gender-Female

pet Age-2years old
Side-eaglestone
Personality-Kind,sweet,funny,responsible,brave,fast,quick,smart,stubborn to protect others,quiet,lonely.
History-She never knew she was a witch until one day a stranger came into her home and forced her mother into using magic. Bella's father fought the stranger and te stranger made Bella's mother have a choice to make them forget who they are and Bella's mother killed or for Bella's family to die. Bella's mother choosed for them to forget for her to die so it happened. Bella has the power to be protected from any memory spell. Bella ended up in foster care, but was thrown out becauss of her magic.
me

Username-Spiritbloodwolf
Other-She can be protected from forget memory spells, Poison spells, and control over body spells. Bella is the top student in her class and is the prettiest.

Last edited:
1f339.png
Bella Bloomet
1f339.png

Age-18
Rank-student
Gender-Female
Occupation-Vet for magic animals

Crush-
Family-murdered
The Silver Moon Wand

1f499.png
Saphira
1f499.png

Pet Gender-Female

pet Age-2years old
Side-eaglestone
Personality-Kind,sweet,funny,responsible,brave,fast,quick,smart,stubborn to protect others,quiet,lonely.
History-She never knew she was a witch until one day a stranger came into her home and forced her mother into using magic. Bella's father fought the stranger and te stranger made Bella's mother have a choice to make them forget who they are and Bella's mother killed or for Bella's family to die. Bella's mother choosed for them to forget for her to die so it happened. Bella has the power to be protected from any memory spell. Bella ended up in foster care, but was thrown out becauss of her magic.
me

Username-Spiritbloodwolf
Other-She can be protected from forget memory spells, Poison spells, and control over body spells. Bella is the top student in her class and is the prettiest.

(Please PM me your form.)

I'm sorry, Frin. I have to leave this RP, because I have way too many and my life is so hectic now. Sorry again.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom