➡➡ Kiki Speak

Nope no worms. It's always embarrassing at restaurants...my girlfriends eat like birds and I'm just gobbling away. And no I'm not fat by any means...
Might just have crazy fast metabolism. I know I did at your age. I ate like a horse all day long, and still couldn't keep weight on.

Nope no worms. It's always embarrassing at restaurants...my girlfriends eat like birds and I'm just gobbling away. And no I'm not fat by any means...
There is a disease that can cause these symptoms. I knew a woman who would stuff herself before going out on a date so she wouldn't look like a pig. She was slim and constantly hungry and eating. I know that they finally sent her to Denver for testing. I never did hear back what her final dianosis was.

I
[QU="gointothebirdsfarm, post: 22660999, member: 570111"]
You are right. College student life...I need to start bringing lunch from home when I work. Also, I need to go buy some fresh fruit. I dont want to be on laxatives all my life.
[/QUOTE]
I do take others advice...I promise! I need to put more effort into healthy eating habits... nursing home food would make anyone sick but it's a lot easier than bringing food from home.

There is a disease that can cause these symptoms. I knew a woman who would stuff herself before going out on a date so she wouldn't look like a pig. She was slim and constantly hungry and eating. I know that they finally sent her to Denver for testing. I never did hear back what her final dianosis was.
It was tapeworms.

Back
Top Bottom