➡➡ Kiki Speak

When Kiki first called me a nutter I got BS and didn’t come on for a few days. She also called my dog dumb... that was another BS moment.

Now that months have gone by I understand the lingo 😂 I wonder how many others get pissed off like I did.
Bookmark post #2 of this thread to be used as reference material in the future.

Well done, you could have also added the definition for "Nutty".
Too easy.
Nutty - see me. Bring beer. And food. But mostly beer. Whisky is acceptable, sometimes preferred. Rum is always welcome. Call ahead especially after dark. I don't miss.
When Kiki first called me a nutter I got BS and didn’t come on for a few days. She also called my dog dumb... that was another BS moment.

Now that months have gone by I understand the lingo 😂 I wonder how many others get pissed off like I did.
What was that old saying? If I offended you without trying, imagine if I had tried. :D

Seriously, until you get to know someone, how can you be offended? There are exceptions. Some people you don't want to get to know. I have a list.

Too easy.
Nutty - see me. Bring beer. And food. But mostly beer. Whisky is acceptable, sometimes preferred. Rum is always welcome. Call ahead especially after dark. I don't miss.
What was that old saying? If I offended you without trying, imagine if I had tried. :D

Seriously, until you get to know someone, how can you be offended? There are exceptions. Some people you don't want to get to know. I have a list.
Kiki gave me a list of don’t get to know these people months ago 😂

Back
Top Bottom