➡➡ Kiki Speak

Oof, I'm tired... made these little cakes in a silicone hemisphere mold, and they came out nearly spherical. Then I covered a few of the with fondant before deciding that piping chocolate/butter fudgy stuff on the top would be better -- and prettier.
I'm beat! And my sugar's high because I kept snitching, grrrrrrrrr....
I need more self-control. Bad me, bad!
How are the rest of you guys doing? I hope that no one's still dying over the... bananas....

Oof, I'm tired... made these little cakes in a silicone hemisphere mold, and they came out nearly spherical. Then I covered a few of the with fondant before deciding that piping chocolate/butter fudgy stuff on the top would be better -- and prettier.
How are the rest of you guys doing? I hope that no one's still dying over the... bananas....

Your cakes sound AMAZING :drool
I am trying to get a little work done before bed :hmm

Pretty well! Thank you for asking! Tad is finally getting over her spring-time grumpies. She hates spring. Starting around April, she gets angry and hormonal and won't come out of her cave. But she is finally coming around. Hoshi is becoming a total ham. Always begging to be take out of his tank in the evening. I am weak so I always give in lol. My brother and his family came over a few days ago and my nephews were fascinated by the reptiles. They had so much fun holding them, and petting them, and feeding them :love And both the reptiles were total angels about all the attention. I was shocked how mellow Hoshi was. It was all really sweet.

How are your scaley babies???
Gamora had to have eye surgery (by me). She had a piece of substrate stuck in her eye so I had to open her swollen lid and carefully tweeze it out. It wasn’t easy at all. I put antibiotic cream on it after. She’s now a two eyed lizard again and it’s all healed. I took out that substrate (coconut fiber) and switched it to reptile carpet.

Drax is just chillin like a villain. He loves the roaches we are breeding. We have hundreds of roach babies now.

Pics?

I’m doing good but I just got woken up 😡 so now I guess I’ll read till I pass out again.

Dying over bananas? Nope, I bought some so I’m not dying anymore. My banana craving has been fulfilled.

Gamora had to have eye surgery (by me). She had a piece of substrate stuck in her eye so I had to open her swollen lid and carefully tweeze it out. It wasn’t easy at all. I put antibiotic cream on it after. She’s now a two eyed lizard again and it’s all healed. I took out that substrate (coconut fiber) and switched it to reptile carpet.

Drax is just chillin like a villain. He loves the roaches we are breeding. We have hundreds of roach babies now.
Ohmygosh poor Gamora! So glad you were able to take care of that for her! You are such an awesome pet parent.

Hoshi is currently refusing to eat his dinner until he gets free range time. :rolleyes:

AA082283-DDDE-401D-9F28-5C09327629B5.jpeg

He is such a diva. He likes when I build him blanket forts on the couch. (Hey, it's quarantine. I have nothing better to do.)

1B9BC574-F934-49CD-9C28-3AD8C67F4CD2.jpeg

Yes! Preach it louder so the back can hear you 👂
Preach it LOUD so my DD can hear you! And not only do you have to be able to feed them, but you have to be able to register them, vaccinate them, worm them, spay or neuter them, get them their toys, blankets, bowls, leashes, collars and most important, TRAINING. Provide adequate food and shelter and socialization for the poor beast. And it really helps if you have a stable home of your own that actually allows pets, and a job to support that pet. For LIFE.

Ohmygosh poor Gamora! So glad you were able to take care of that for her! You are such an awesome pet parent.

Hoshi is currently refusing to eat his dinner until he gets free range time. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2158629

He is such a diva. He likes when I build him blanket forts on the couch. (Hey, it's quarantine. I have nothing better to do.)

View attachment 2158625
Haha that’s hilarious. Do you hang out in the blanket fort with him? I would

Back
Top Bottom