➡➡ Kiki Speak

my sister used to like muttering just out of my parents ear shot if we got in trouble, something like "all your fault". my little sister is so infuriating, i hate how she knows how to push my buttons
My brothers would start trouble and then holler at my mother to have her make me leave them alone. She never believed my side of the story until...

I got to go on a field trip to Gettysburg. My brothers were in one room carrying on while my mother was in the kitchen. They started hollering at her to make me leave them alone. She actually started to holler at me when it suddenly dawned on her that I wasn't even there.

My brothers would start trouble and then holler at my mother to have her make me leave them alone. She never believed my side of the story until...

I got to go on a field trip to Gettysburg. My brothers were in one room carrying on while my mother was in the kitchen. They started hollering at her to make me leave them alone. She actually started to holler at me when it suddenly dawned on her that I wasn't even there.
Little 💩💩 heads

My sister would get out of everything. she had an annoying talent for disappearing when their was chores to do. i was always told be the bigger person blah blah blah. this infuriated me to no end

Back
Top Bottom