One way or another, I'm gonna win ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya ,get ya, get ya
One way or another, I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meet ya, meet ya, meet ya, meet ya
One day, maybe next week, I'm gonna meet ya
I'm gonna meet ya, I'll meet ya

the original stalker theme song :lol:
Or this one. :lau

I actually had a camp-cooking “accident” that turned out delicious!!! We made strawberry butter to bring with us on this trip for our biscuits and rolls. I forgot to pack any regular butter so we had no choice but to put the strawberry butter on our baked taters!! I don’t know if I will ever be able to eat one with plain butter again!!!! 🤣
What is strawberry butter???

Yeah mine definitely help in that department! And I put their shavings and poop in the pile but mine are lazy and won’t turn it themselves lol
Just toss in a handful of scratch. 😈 Then they'll turn what they can. If the compost is in a bin, they'll only scratch the surface. :gig If it's an unrestrained pile, they'll flatten it.:eek:

Just toss in a handful of scratch. 😈 Then they'll turn what they can. If the compost is in a bin, they'll only scratch the surface. :gig If it's an unrestrained pile, they'll flatten it.:eek:
This is an excellent idea!!! Haha I’ll try this!! Some are great foragers and go all over finding all their own stuff and scratch lots while others follow anyone with a shovel waiting for us to dig up stuff for them. :lau 🙈🙈

Okay, sure. I have some nail polish in one of my drawers....
M'kay, I have a bunch of colors here -- a pretty dark green; a lighter jade green; some red/pink stuff that looks like the "classic" red lipstick in a bottle; light sky blue; darker... I dunno, hyacinth blue; pale pink; and kind of a violet purple.
I also have some silvery-blue and some hot pink, but I don't like those.
Which one should I use? I'm leaning towards the jade green, the lipstick red, or the hyacinth blue....
would need a picture of your foot or hand for skin tone shade to give honest answer for what color to choose.... I'm actually leaning toward the darker green hues butidigress......

Blue is not for nails.
Only reds and pinks.

I hope Conan skips this post.
I must disagree, I have seen some fantastic brilliant Blues on filangeez and other digits.... Ice crystal Blue to a neon Blue..... and they really worked on the skintone too.

Back
Top Bottom