➡➡ Kiki Speak

Twitter is one social media I’ve never had. I’ve had IG for like a month but never used it so I deleted it. Isn’t Twitter just small text messages? I dunno 🤷‍♀️
It’s soooo much more than that :lau

I’ve made a lot of friends and discovered a lot of bands from it. :love

Some of which I then saw live and made more friends at shows haha

It’s soooo much more than that :lau

I’ve made a lot of friends and discovered a lot of bands from it. :love

Some of which I then saw live and made more friends at shows haha

Oh well that’s good to know. I rarely listen to music now, I feel like I’ve turned into an old person that doesn’t like noise. I like it quiet and the sound of nature 😂

Occasionally I’ll listen to some songs I listened to back then.

Oh well that’s good to know. I rarely listen to music now, I feel like I’ve turned into an old person that doesn’t like noise. I like it quiet and the sound of nature 😂

Nothin wrong with that! I love to remember special times in my life. Some songs bring me back to yesteryear.

You will never catch me on Twitter. I think that you have enough of your own issues and that what was going on with BYC certainly didn't help.
Most likely true. Our internet is always a little on the edge. The heavy use of late has really slowed it down. Oh well. 😋 Worse things have happened. Just got back from chasing the ducklings back up the creek so they don't end up in the absentee neighbor's giant seasonal puddle. I do not want to slog through that again to chase them back home. :lau

Twitter is one social media I’ve never had. I’ve had IG for like a month but never used it so I deleted it. Isn’t Twitter just small text messages? I dunno 🤷‍♀️
I like reading it sometimes, mostly if BYC is slow. I dunno--it's mildly entertaining as long as you don't take it too seriously. 😋

Oh I love listening to music. iHeart radio is my go to. It's free and can be used on my iPhone or on my computer. I have a couple stations that I find myself gravitating to. It even has some stations that are local to my area. It has something for everybody on there. I love it. 💃

:lau that makes sense!! I like nature too!! :love we have a lot of it here!! Haha

I just also love music :love

And I love all the friends I’ve made on there haha that’s the main reason I’m still on it. I don’t even really scroll through my timeline much anymore; mostly just stay connected 😂🤣

Back
Top Bottom