➡➡ Kiki Speak

This can't be legal.
If I am correct, by the ads for that couple I had seen, he lied about his height so she was a bit shocked/pissed when they met in person :gig I don't know exactly.... I haven't actually watched the show... that is what I am guessing. I know I would be pissed. But the show is nuts. I am sure they all have to sign a contract of some sort and it's not like one party can just say peace out just like that. Idk how someone can do a show like that.

If I am correct, by the ads for that couple I had seen, he lied about his height so she was a bit shocked/pissed when they met in person :gig I don't know exactly.... I haven't actually watched the show... that is what I am guessing. I know I would be pissed. But the show is nuts. I am sure they all have to sign a contract of some sort and it's not like one party can just say peace out just like that. Idk how someone can do a show like that.
Where in the world do these type shows find these nutters and convince them to be on the show?

It was only a lie by 3 inches!Lol

He's also a massive asshole and demanded she shave her legs, get an STD test, and lied to her about wanting kids.
I mean... what? I don't watch that show...

Back
Top Bottom