➡➡ Kiki Speak

Well, I was still fencing today. That's my excuse & I'm stickin' to it. All done but putting wire on the gates--and a short stretch too overgrown and full of broken trees to even get close to. (On the USFS side.) 😡 We'll try to clear that out once the foliage dies back. Waiting for my super-beefy zip ties for the gates.

Meanwhile, well done you!:love

Guess who DOES like the water.
Watering the plants is gonna be a lot more difficult from now on. 🤨
IMG_20200714_195429~4.jpg

Oh really? Hmm, it's months from frost here, I'm not sure they would last that long. Maybe I'll gather enough to try a recipe or two and leave the rest on the trees?

And P.S. if it turns out awful I can always say I should have listened to Cindy and left them for fall LOL
Nah... they'll be fine as long as you add enough sugar. My (now very elderly) cousin used to make wine from them. Can you possibly even imagine picking that many wild chokecherries? :eek: I think there will be a lot of them this year, though.

I don't even like the water.
the ocean kinda sorta scares me
It's a shame I married someone with a master diving license.
Ohmygoodness I LOVE the ocean... just not a big beach fan. I gotta admit though, the ocean looks a lot more interesting with a volcanic island nearby--and a few big barrier rocks... :love

Well, I was still fencing today. That's my excuse & I'm stickin' to it. All done but putting wire on the gates--and a short stretch too overgrown and full of broken trees to even get close to. (On the USFS side.) 😡 We'll try to clear that out once the foliage dies back. Waiting for my super-beefy zip ties for the gates.

Meanwhile, well done you!:love
I'm winning for real!? What the!

Ohmygoodness I LOVE the ocean... just not a big beach fan. I gotta admit though, the ocean looks a lot more interesting with a volcanic island nearby--and a few big barrier rocks... :love
I could sit on the hot sand and do absolutely nothing all day long.

Back
Top Bottom