➡➡ Kiki Speak

Oh I also use wow like — ohhhhhhhhhh
I probably use my reactions wrong but I haven’t read a manual on how to do it right.
Sometimes my likes are just that I read the post and not that I necessarily agree or like it 😂
I use wow as:
Holy shizzle sticks
Omg
What!

I have to be very selective with my reactions :(. It bogs down my internet quite a bit. I have even noticed them disappearing on me, even if i only hit it once 🤷🏻‍♀️
On a good day I hand them out like candy, while it lasts. I have noticed that i dont seem to have nearly as many issues with my phone. Maybe my ipad is old :oops:
But the buttons on my phone and the screen are so small! :( Maybe Im old too :confused:

I have to be very selective with my reactions :(. It bogs down my internet quite a bit. I have even noticed them disappearing on me, even if i only hit it once 🤷🏻‍♀️
On a good day I hand them out like candy, while it lasts. I have noticed that i dont seem to have nearly as many issues with my phone. Maybe my ipad is old:oops:
But the buttons on my phone and the screen are so small! :( Maybe Im old too :confused:
I see the problem word in there..... do you see it @Overo Mare ?

Back
Top Bottom